- The Potential of Hemp: A new approach to the material and its use within the construction industry.
- RSMeans Releases Green Building: Project Planning and Estimating, 2nd Edition | Business Wire.
- Green building : project planning & cost estimating.?
- See a Problem?!
- Design Art Deco Quilts: Mix & Match Simple Geometric Shapes?
- Green Building: Project Planning & Cost Estimating?
- Family Day Roma-Madrid e dopo? (Collana Saggistica Vol. 18) (Italian Edition);
Looseleaf, continual updates. Means construction cost indexes. Serial; periodical; quarterly.
- Qualitative Inquiry in Clinical and Educational Settings.
- ISBN 13: 9780876292617.
- AMBASSADOR - All The Bible Teaches About.
- Green Building: Project Planning & Cost Estimating, 3rd Edition?
- Green Building: Project Planning and Cost Estimating - RSMeans - كتب Google.
- Green building : project planning & cost estimating by RSMeans () | BrownsBfS.
Means CostWorks. Means series. Annual cost estimating guides.
- Design Disciplines.
- Green Building eBook by RSMeans - | Rakuten Kobo.
- melancholische gedichte (German Edition)?
- Green Building: Project Planning & Cost Estimating.
Current editions shelved in Reference. Residential construction costs Stanley J.
Strychaz, Jody Brumfield, Anthony E. Residential cost handbook.
Looseleaf; updated quarterly. RSMeans estimating handbook [: the essential reference required for construction estimating and cost analysis]. Barbara Balboni, John Chiang. H S Search this Guide Search. Architecture: Cost Estimating Resources in support of first-degree and graduate studio programs in architecture.
Green Building: Project Planning and Cost Estimating, 3rd Edition | Wiley
ISSN Contractor's pricing guide. H Means Estimating Handbook, 2nd ed. Hidden fields. Top charts.
Green Building: Project Planning & Cost Estimating
Add to Wishlist. A unique cost reference, updated and expanded, for architects, engineers, contractors, building owners, and managers Green building is no longer a trend. The chapters, case studies, and resources give you practical guidance on green building, including the latest on: Green building approaches, materials, rating systems, standards, and guidelines Energy efficiencies, implementing energy modeling tools Designing and specifying, as well as commissioning, green building projects Often-specified products and materials, as well as a sample spec Goals and techniques for health, comfort, and productivity Evaluating the cost versus value of green products over their life cycle Low-cost green strategies, and special economic incentives and funding Building deconstruction and cost considerations With a new chapter on greening of commercial real estate, this reference is a one-stop resource for the latest in green building approaches and implementation.
RSMeans is North America's leading supplier of construction cost information. A product line of Reed Construction Data, RSMeans provides accurate and up-to-date cost information that helps owners, developers, architects, engineers, contractors, and others to carefully and precisely project and control the cost of both new building construction and renovation projects. In addition to its collection of annual construction cost data books, RSMeans also offers construction estimating and facilities management seminars, electronic cost databases and software, reference books, and consulting services.
Reviews Review Policy.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Published on. Flowing text, Google-generated PDF. Best For.
Web, Tablet, Phone, eReader.